Bye Bye Itchy Skin - 30ml
Bug bites, insect stings, and rashes can appear on your little one seemingly from nowhere. Bye Bye Itchy Skin quickly calms and nourishes distressed skin, with a heritage hydrosol blend of herbs and flowers.
“Steroid creams are probably the most common treatment for itchy skin. I’m glad they exist, but they're not needed every time a child is itchy. Often a soothing, cooling relief will be enough to solve the problem, and you can save the steroids for when they're really needed.” – Dr. Greene
Addressing itchiness and soothing the skin is a great service to children. Among other things, it helps them sleep, which can be the most important factor for the child’s well-being.
- For ages 6 months and up, or 17 lbs and up.
- Founder's secret, Agatha’s daughter’s hands used to get extremely dry. So, before bedtime, Agatha sprayed Bye Bye Itchy Skin on them to hydrate and seal in the moisture by rubbing Boo Boo Be Gone on top of her hands. Agatha would then put little gloves on her hands while she slept to let the moisture absorb overnight.
- Mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf extract*
- Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) flower extract*
- Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) flower extract*
- Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) leaf extract*
- Helichrysum italicum flower extract*
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*
- Hypericum perforatum (st. John's wort) flower extract*
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract*
- Rhododendron tomentosum (Marsh Labrador Tea) extract
- Urtica urens (Common Nettle) extract