Caroussel Gift Set - Swaddle Blanket & Bib
- llustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Includes Atelier Choux Gift Box
- Small Bib - Dimensions: 10″ x 7″, fits toddlers 0 to 18 month-old
- Reversible: each side is printed
- Adjustable with 2 positions
- Swaddle Blanket - Dimensions: approx 100 cm x 100cm = 38 inches by 38 inches
- Printed withwater based,baby safeinks. These water-based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish.
As parents of our own petit choux, we are extra attentive to creating a healthy product for several key reasons:
- A baby’s skin is 5 times thinner than adult’s skin and is therefore much more absorbent. This is a clear reason to start with pure, organic cotton canvas for all our products, one that has never been in contact with pesticides or harmful chemicals.
- The chemicals generally used in fabric manufacturing (from bleaching to dyeing and finishing, etc.) are housed in the heart of the fabric’s fiber but are never mentioned on the labels. In addition, regulations and controls regarding these chemicals can vary greatly depending on their country of production. As such, Atelier Choux works directly with its France-based factories who work in accordance with the highest European standards and offer an unmatched level of transparency. This ensures that our petit-choux and yours alike are perfectly safe and comfortable on and in our products.
100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Made from certified organic cotton in order to ensure a product entirely free from chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton fiber is also thicker, feels softer and is hypo-allergenic compared to conventional cotton fibers.
Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water-based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.