Diaper Cream - 75ml
Red alert? Naïf Diaper Cream to the rescue! Zinc oxide, chamomile and vitamin E are the superheroes of this story. They help to prevent and repair diaper rash, aid the healing process and cool the affected areas. You’ll notice a difference in no time.
- Dermatologically tested PH-skin neutral
- Hype-allergenic/ Allergy-free perfume
- Preservative free NO PEG, SLS/ SLES, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Mineral Oil or any other potentially harmful ingredients
- Mild and specially formulated for babies
How to prevent diaper rash 1. Change your baby often, a dirty diaper is the biggest cause of diaper rash 2. Clean the baby bum with lukewarm water after every cleaning 3. Do not use perfumed wipes! 4. Difficult cleaning? Add some extra baby oil to the baby wipe to avoid hard rubbing 5. Do you use cotton diapers? Add an extra scoop of vinegar per liter of water when washing. This removes residual soap.
First of all: Clean the mess. Ready? Open the hygienic tube with one hand. Apply a small amount to the dry and clean baby legs. Diaper around et voilà, away red buttocks.
- Zinc Oxide
- Macadamia Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Glycerine (vegetable)
- Cottonseed oil (cleanses and moisturizes)
- Vitamin E
- Sunflower oil and the well-known Naïf fragrance (hypoallergenic perfume).