Fussy Temper Comfort - 15ml
Big emotional eruptions are difficult to deal with, no matter how small your child is. Bambini Furtuna Fussy Temper Comfort includes a heritage oil blend of herbs and flowers to be used in a connecting ritual to help promote an ease of emotions and encourage uplifting feelings.
“Even though herbs can help calm and relax, the key when working through a meltdown, is letting children know that it's okay. By giving them a new sensory message with the X’s & O’s drawn on their back. You’re saying, ‘I see you. I hear you. I love you. It’s okay now. You can relax.’” – Co-Founder, Dr. Alan Greene
“If your child’s upset, Fussy Temper Comfort is a great distraction. When you put it on your child and have them take deep breaths, the scent of the product starts the process of calming them down. Then you can talk to them calmly again and help them with whatever they’re battling at that moment.” - Co-Founder, Agatha Relota Luczo
- For ages 6 months and up, or 17 lbs and up.
- Ritual 1: Support Ritual Sometimes kids lose control. Fussy Temper Comfort is a valuable tool for a ritual for changing the focus to your loving connection.
- Ritual 2: Drop-off Ritual This comforting ritual can be a great way to connect before you drop off your little one at daycare or a sitter.
- Ritual 3: Eating Out Ritual If your little one gets upset at restaurants (or the grocery store), Fussy Temper Comfort can be a calming way to connect before, during, or after.
For ages 6 months and up, or 17 lbs and up.
Gently roll X’s and O’s on the back, while having your child take 10 deep breaths. Breathe in on X and out on O. For older kids, have them roll X's and O's on the wrist while taking 10 deep breaths so they can regulate the intensity of the aroma by bringing their arm closer to or further from their nose.
- olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*
- lamium album (White Nettle)
- matricaria chamomilla (Italian Chamomile)
- citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) peel oil*
- citrus aurantium (Neroli) peel oil*
- citrus aurantium (Petitgrain) peel oil*
- pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) leaf oil*