Les Petits Bubble Bath - 300ml
Recently named by the Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards as "WINNER - Best Baby Bath" product, our Les Petits Bubble Bath is suitable for daily use and is certified for safe use on babies 3 months and older.
The Les Petits Bubble Bath contains 100% natural essential oils of Chamomile to soothe the skin and Jersey Lavender to calm and relax. Enriched with Jersey Honey to lock in moisture and protect delicate skin. Our Les Petits range of products are dermatologically tested and gently formulated for babies and children with sensitive skin. All Les Petits products are mild enough for everyday use.
Our products are paraben, silicone, petroleum and SLS free and are suitable for vegetarians. We do not use artificial colors or synthetic fragrances. We are against animal testing. All of our ingredients are sourced from ethical suppliers and our bottles and packaging are recyclable.
The UK beauty and travel industry love Seascape, recognizing the brand 43 times awards for product quality and performance, including 13 “WINNER” awards for being best in the category. Discover Seascape today!
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (a cleansing and hair conditioning ingredient derived from Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate ( a cleanser, derived from Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (a cleansing and foaming ingredient derived from Coconut and sugar)
- Lauryl Glucoside (a cleanser sourced from Coconut Oil and sugar)
- Coco-Glucoside (a cleanser derived from Coconut Oil)
- Mel (Honey) Glyceryl Oleate (an emollient derived from vegetable oils)
- Phenoxyethanol (a synthetic preservative)
- Sodium Benzoate (a preservative created as salt from benzoic acid)
- Sodium Chloride (controls viscosity, derived from salt)
- Citric Acid (a ph adjuster, derived from citrus fruits)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Linalool (a fragrance component naturally occurring in fruits and plants)
- Disodium EDTA (a preservative based on salt derived from a chemical synthesis)
- Sorbic Acid (a preservative which is a natural organic compound)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil
- Tocopherol (a skin conditioner sourced from Vitamin E)
- Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate (a skin conditioner derived from Palm Oil).