Les Petits Hair & Body Wash - 300ml
The Les Petits range of products for children and babies have been certified by a dermatologist both for daily use on sensitive skin, as well as for use on babies as young as 3 months old. The essential oil blend of Lavender and Chamomille gently cleanses, nourishes and protects delicate skin. Mums love the lavender infusion as it helps makes the little one more relaxed after bath time!
Our products are paraben, silicone, petroleum, and SLS free and are suitable for vegetarians. We do not use artificial colors or synthetic fragrances. We are against animal testing. All of our ingredients are sourced from ethical suppliers and our bottles and packaging are recyclable.
The UK beauty and travel industry love Seascape, recognizing the brand 43 times awards for product quality and performance, including 13 “WINNER” awards for being best in the category. Discover Seascape today!
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (a cleansing and foaming ingredient derived from Coconut Oil)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (a cleanser and foaming ingredient sourced from Coconut Oil)
- Lauryl Glucoside (a cleanser derived from Coconut Oil and sugar)
- Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (an emulsifier, controlling viscosity, sourced from corn)
- Glyceryl Laurate (an emollient derived from vegatable oils)
- Phenoxyethanol (a synthetic preservative)
- Coco-Glucoside (a cleanser derived from Coconut Oil and sugar)
- Glyceryl Oleate (an emollient sourced from vegatable oils)
- Sodium Benzoate (a preservative based on salt derived from benzoic acid)
- Mel (Honey), Citric Acid (a ph adjuster sourced from citrus fruit)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Limonene (a fragrance component naturally occurring in fruits and plants)
- Disodium EDTA (a synthetic preservative)
- Linalool (a fragrance component naturally occurring in fruits and plants)
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil
- Tocopherol (a skin conditioner sourced from Vitamin E)
- Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate (a skin conditioner sourced from corn)
- Geraniol (a fragrance component naturally occurring in fruits and plants)
- Citronellol (a fragrance component naturally occurring in fruits and plants).