Tsubaki Leave-On Conditioner & Detangler - 100ml
Tearless, easy hair combing! Alcohol-Free, leave-on hair detangling & shining spray. Light-weight, non-sticky, silicone-free organic alternative formulated with organic cold pressed Tsubaki Oil, from the seeds of the Japanese Camellia, that was used over centuries by women for its shiny, healthy hair benefits. This must-have hair conditioner & detangler combs out the knottiest knots with naturally effective conditioners, without typical build-up or frizziness.
The unique Tsubaki plant comes from Jeju Island. Tsubaki Oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the Japanese Camellia Flower, used over centuries by women of all ages for its shiny, healthy hair benefits.
- Very conditioning leave-on hair detangling and shining spray
- Organic Abyssinian Oil that boosts the detangling abilities of Tsubaki Oil and Organic Kiwi Fruit Water that keeps hair healthy & shiny.
- Dermatologist-tested for sensitive skin.
- Gluten free. Cruelty-free. Certified Vegan.
Each VIVAIODAYS product is inspired by a proven, centuries-old remedy, recently rediscovered somewhere in the world and is enhanced with organic science, resulting in a safe, pure and effective organic certified product.
Spray liberally on damp or dry hair to detangle, smooth & moisturize. Or spray on your palm and apply on the length and the ends of your kid's hair. Mist over dry hair to calm frizz & boost shine. Can be used also by moms before blow-dry or straightening!
- ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT*
- C14-22 ALCOHOLS
- CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL*
- GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE
- CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL
- PARFUM, PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
- C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE
- GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE
- XANTHAN GUM, COCO-GLUCOSIDE
- COCONUT ALCOHOL
- SODIUM PHYTATE
- OLEYL ALCOHOL
- POTASSIUM SORBATE
- ALLERGENS: NONE
* From organic farming.
99.96% ingredients of natural origin. 26.96% ingredients from organic farming**. 66.90% organic of total minus water and minerals.
**per COSMOS ORGANIC standard, water and minerals do not count on product organic content.